It's easy to become a power user on PepsiCoBeverageFacts.com. Here are some tips from the pros.
Print Product Fact Sheets
- Use the Product Search Bar or the Product Finder to go to a product page (e.g. Pepsi).
- Select the package size you want.
- Click on the PDF icon in the upper right corner of the page to download a print-friendly fact sheet for the product.
Download Nutrition Comparisons
- Go to our Product Finder, using the navigation bar on the left side of the site.
- Use the "Find Your Match" filters to select products then click COMPARE ALL.
- You can also scroll through the product images that appear in the Product Finder, check the products you want to compare, and click COMPARE SELECTED.
- Now that you've created your comparison chart, you can use the interactive tool to select different nutrients for comparison. You can also sort the chart by Product Name, Package Size, or Nutrient by clicking on the column headers.
- To download a comparison chart, click the .XLS button in the upper right-hand corner of the page. The Excel spreadsheet will contain ingredient lists and nutrient information for all the brands and package sizes in your comparison chart
See Which Sweeteners Are Used in Beverages
For lots of products:
- In the navigation bar on the left side of the site, scroll over "What's Inside" then select "Sweeteners."
- On the Sweeteners page, use the interactive "Sweetener Lookup" to search through all our beverages to see which sweeteners are used in your favorite drink.
- You can sort by Product Name or Sweetener type by clicking on the column headers. You can also use the filters above the chart to narrow the list of products shown.
For one product:
- Use the Product Search Bar or the Product Finder to go to a product page.
- On the page, you'll see the Ingredient List and, in the More Information box, a list of the sweeteners in the product.
Calculate Calories for Fountain Cups to Comply with New Calorie Labeling Regulations
For many fountain products:
- From the Tool Box on the home page, go to Custom Fountain Reports or simply click on this link: pepsicobeveragefacts.com/fountainreports
- Follow the detailed instructions for creating custom calorie and nutrition reports.
- Reports can be created for any cup sizes and a variety of standard ice fills and are available rounded per FDA rules or unrounded for use in calculating nutrition in combo meals.
- Reports can also be downloaded in Excel format by clicking the DOWNLOAD button in the upper right corner of the page.
For one fountain product:
- Use the Product Search Bar or the Product Finder to go to the product's page (e.g. Pepsi).
- If the product is available in bottles and cans as well as Fountain, select Fountain on the right side of the page, above "More Information."
- Once you're on the Fountain page, select "Custom Size."
- In the pop-up box, enter the cup size and the amount of ice to be used in the cup. We will display the nutritional information for your selections.
Compare Caffeine Content
- In the navigation bar on the left side of the site, scroll over "What's Inside" then select "Caffeine."
- On the "Caffeine" page, use the interactive chart to compare the caffeine content in our beverages.
- You can sort by Product Name or Caffeine content by clicking on the column headers. You can use the filters above the chart to narrow the list of products shown.